Other osteochondrodysplasias Q78
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other osteochondrodysplasias" is "Q78". Q78 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- Q78 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Q78 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Q78 - other international versions of ICD-10 Q78 may differ.
- congenital myotonic chondrodystrophy (G71.13)
Codes: = Billable
- Q78 Other osteochondrodysplasias
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.