Congenital malformations of spine and bony thorax Q76
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Congenital malformations of spine and bony thorax" is "Q76". Q76 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- Q76 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Q76 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Q76 - other international versions of ICD-10 Q76 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
Q76 Congenital malformations of spine and bony thorax
- Q76.0 Spina bifida occulta
- Q76.1 Klippel-Feil syndrome
- Q76.2 Congenital spondylolisthesis
- Q76.3 Congenital scoliosis due to congenital bony malformation
- Q76.4 Other congenital malformations of spine, not associated with scoliosis
- Q76.5 Cervical rib
- Q76.6 Other congenital malformations of ribs
- Q76.7 Congenital malformation of sternum
- Q76.8 Other congenital malformations of bony thorax
- Q76.9 Congenital malformation of bony thorax, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.