Reduction defects of lower limb Q72
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Reduction defects of lower limb" is "Q72". Q72 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- Q72 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Q72 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Q72 - other international versions of ICD-10 Q72 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
Q72 Reduction defects of lower limb
- Q72.0 Congenital complete absence of lower limb
- Q72.1 Congenital absence of thigh and lower leg with foot present
- Q72.2 Congenital absence of both lower leg and foot
- Q72.3 Congenital absence of foot and toe(s)
- Q72.4 Longitudinal reduction defect of femur
- Q72.5 Longitudinal reduction defect of tibia
- Q72.6 Longitudinal reduction defect of fibula
- Q72.7 Split foot
- Q72.8 Other reduction defects of lower limb
- Q72.9 Unspecified reduction defect of lower limb
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.