Reduction defects of upper limb Q71
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Reduction defects of upper limb" is "Q71". Q71 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- Q71 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Q71 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Q71 - other international versions of ICD-10 Q71 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
Q71 Reduction defects of upper limb
- Q71.0 Congenital complete absence of upper limb
- Q71.1 Congenital absence of upper arm and forearm with hand present
- Q71.2 Congenital absence of both forearm and hand
- Q71.3 Congenital absence of hand and finger
- Q71.4 Longitudinal reduction defect of radius
- Q71.5 Longitudinal reduction defect of ulna
- Q71.6 Lobster-claw hand
- Q71.8 Other reduction defects of upper limb
- Q71.9 Unspecified reduction defect of upper limb
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.