Other congenital musculoskeletal deformities Q68
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other congenital musculoskeletal deformities" is "Q68". Q68 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- Q68 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Q68 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Q68 - other international versions of ICD-10 Q68 may differ.
- congenital myotonic chondrodystrophy (G71.13)
Codes: = Billable
Q68 Other congenital musculoskeletal deformities
- Q68.0 Congenital deformity of sternocleidomastoid muscle
- Q68.1 Congenital deformity of finger(s) and hand
- Q68.2 Congenital deformity of knee
- Q68.3 Congenital bowing of femur
- Q68.4 Congenital bowing of tibia and fibula
- Q68.5 Congenital bowing of long bones of leg, unspecified
- Q68.6 Discoid meniscus
- Q68.8 Other specified congenital musculoskeletal deformities
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.