Other congenital deformities of skull, face and jaw Q67.4
- Q67.4 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Q67.4 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Q67.4 - other international versions of ICD-10 Q67.4 may differ.
- Congenital depressions in skull
- Congenital hemifacial atrophy or hypertrophy
- Deviation of nasal septum, congenital
- Squashed or bent nose, congenital
Codes: = Billable
Q67 Congenital musculoskeletal deformities of head, face, spine and chest
- Q67.4 Other congenital deformities of skull, face and jaw
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.