Congenital deformities of feet Q66
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Congenital deformities of feet" is "Q66". Q66 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- Q66 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Q66 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Q66 - other international versions of ICD-10 Q66 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
Q66 Congenital deformities of feet
- Q66.0 Congenital talipes equinovarus
- Q66.1 Congenital talipes calcaneovarus
- Q66.2 Congenital metatarsus (primus) varus
- Q66.3 Other congenital varus deformities of feet
- Q66.4 Congenital talipes calcaneovalgus
- Q66.5 Congenital pes planus
- Q66.6 Other congenital valgus deformities of feet
- Q66.7 Congenital pes cavus
- Q66.8 Other congenital deformities of feet
- Q66.9 Congenital deformity of feet, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.