Other congenital malformations of urinary system Q64
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other congenital malformations of urinary system" is "Q64". Q64 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- Q64 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Q64 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Q64 - other international versions of ICD-10 Q64 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
Q64 Other congenital malformations of urinary system
- Q64.0 Epispadias
- Q64.1 Exstrophy of urinary bladder
- Q64.2 Congenital posterior urethral valves
- Q64.3 Other atresia and stenosis of urethra and bladder neck
- Q64.4 Malformation of urachus
- Q64.5 Congenital absence of bladder and urethra
- Q64.6 Congenital diverticulum of bladder
- Q64.7 Other and unspecified congenital malformations of bladder and urethra
- Q64.8 Other specified congenital malformations of urinary system
- Q64.9 Congenital malformation of urinary system, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.