Other congenital malformations of intestine Q43
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other congenital malformations of intestine" is "Q43". Q43 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- Q43 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Q43 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Q43 - other international versions of ICD-10 Q43 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
Q43 Other congenital malformations of intestine
- Q43.0 Meckel's diverticulum (displaced) (hypertrophic)
- Q43.1 Hirschsprung's disease
- Q43.2 Other congenital functional disorders of colon
- Q43.3 Congenital malformations of intestinal fixation
- Q43.4 Duplication of intestine
- Q43.5 Ectopic anus
- Q43.6 Congenital fistula of rectum and anus
- Q43.7 Persistent cloaca
- Q43.8 Other specified congenital malformations of intestine
- Q43.9 Congenital malformation of intestine, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.