Congenital malformations of esophagus Q39
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Congenital malformations of esophagus" is "Q39". Q39 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- Q39 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Q39 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Q39 - other international versions of ICD-10 Q39 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
Q39 Congenital malformations of esophagus
- Q39.0 Atresia of esophagus without fistula
- Q39.1 Atresia of esophagus with tracheo-esophageal fistula
- Q39.2 Congenital tracheo-esophageal fistula without atresia
- Q39.3 Congenital stenosis and stricture of esophagus
- Q39.4 Esophageal web
- Q39.5 Congenital dilatation of esophagus
- Q39.6 Congenital diverticulum of esophagus
- Q39.8 Other congenital malformations of esophagus
- Q39.9 Congenital malformation of esophagus, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.