Congenital malformations of lung Q33
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Congenital malformations of lung" is "Q33". Q33 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- Q33 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Q33 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Q33 - other international versions of ICD-10 Q33 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
Q33 Congenital malformations of lung
- Q33.0 Congenital cystic lung
- Q33.1 Accessory lobe of lung
- Q33.2 Sequestration of lung
- Q33.3 Agenesis of lung
- Q33.4 Congenital bronchiectasis
- Q33.5 Ectopic tissue in lung
- Q33.6 Congenital hypoplasia and dysplasia of lung
- Q33.8 Other congenital malformations of lung
- Q33.9 Congenital malformation of lung, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.