Congenital malformations of larynx Q31
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Congenital malformations of larynx" is "Q31". Q31 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- Q31 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Q31 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Q31 - other international versions of ICD-10 Q31 may differ.
- congenital laryngeal stridor NOS (P28.89)
Codes: = Billable
- Q31 Congenital malformations of larynx
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.