Other specified congenital malformations of heart Q24.8
- Q24.8 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Q24.8 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Q24.8 - other international versions of ICD-10 Q24.8 may differ.
- Congenital diverticulum of left ventricle
- Congenital malformation of myocardium
- Congenital malformation of pericardium
- Malposition of heart
- Uhl's disease
Codes: = Billable
Q24 Other congenital malformations of heart
- Q24.8 Other specified congenital malformations of heart
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.