Congenital malformations of pulmonary and tricuspid valves Q22
- Q22 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Q22 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Q22 - other international versions of ICD-10 Q22 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
Q22 Congenital malformations of pulmonary and tricuspid valves
- Q22.0 Pulmonary valve atresia
- Q22.1 Congenital pulmonary valve stenosis
- Q22.2 Congenital pulmonary valve insufficiency
- Q22.3 Other congenital malformations of pulmonary valve
- Q22.4 Congenital tricuspid stenosis
- Q22.5 Ebstein's anomaly
- Q22.6 Hypoplastic right heart syndrome
- Q22.8 Other congenital malformations of tricuspid valve
- Q22.9 Congenital malformation of tricuspid valve, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.