Congenital cerebral cysts Q04.6
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Congenital cerebral cysts" is "Q04.6". Q04.6 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- Q04.6 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Q04.6 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Q04.6 - other international versions of ICD-10 Q04.6 may differ.
- acquired porencephalic cyst (G93.0)
Codes: = Billable
Q04 Other congenital malformations of brain
- Q04.6 Congenital cerebral cysts
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.