Congenital hydrocephalus Q03
- Q03 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Q03 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Q03 - other international versions of ICD-10 Q03 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- Arnold-Chiari syndrome, type II (Q07.0-)
- acquired hydrocephalus (G91.-)
- hydrocephalus due to congenital toxoplasmosis (P37.1)
- hydrocephalus with spina bifida (Q05.0-Q05.4)
- hydrocephalus in newborn
Codes: = Billable
- Q03 Congenital hydrocephalus
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.