Complication to newborn due to (fetal) intrauterine procedure P96.5
- P96.5 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM P96.5 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of P96.5 - other international versions of ICD-10 P96.5 may differ.
Type 2 Excludes:
- newborn affected by amniocentesis (P00.6)
Codes: = Billable
P96 Other conditions originating in the perinatal period
- P96.5 Complication to newborn due to (fetal) intrauterine procedure
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.