Neonatal withdrawal symptoms from maternal use of drugs of addiction P96.1
- P96.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM P96.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of P96.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 P96.1 may differ.
- Drug withdrawal syndrome in infant of dependent mother
- Neonatal abstinence syndrome
- reactions and intoxications from maternal opiates and tranquilizers administered during labor and delivery (P04.0)
Codes: = Billable
P96 Other conditions originating in the perinatal period
- P96.1 Neonatal withdrawal symptoms from maternal use of drugs of addiction
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.