Other conditions originating in the perinatal period P96
- P96 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM P96 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of P96 - other international versions of ICD-10 P96 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
P96 Other conditions originating in the perinatal period
- P96.0 Congenital renal failure
- P96.1 Neonatal withdrawal symptoms from maternal use of drugs of addiction
- P96.2 Withdrawal symptoms from therapeutic use of drugs in newborn
- P96.3 Wide cranial sutures of newborn
- P96.5 Complication to newborn due to (fetal) intrauterine procedure
- P96.8 Other specified conditions originating in the perinatal period
- P96.9 Condition originating in the perinatal period, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.