Feeding problems of newborn P92
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Feeding problems of newborn" is "P92". P92 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- P92 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM P92 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of P92 - other international versions of ICD-10 P92 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
P92 Feeding problems of newborn
- P92.0 Vomiting of newborn
- P92.1 Regurgitation and rumination of newborn
- P92.2 Slow feeding of newborn
- P92.3 Underfeeding of newborn
- P92.4 Overfeeding of newborn
- P92.5 Neonatal difficulty in feeding at breast
- P92.6 Failure to thrive in newborn
- P92.8 Other feeding problems of newborn
- P92.9 Feeding problem of newborn, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.