Breast engorgement of newborn P83.4
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Breast engorgement of newborn" is "P83.4". P83.4 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- P83.4 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM P83.4 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of P83.4 - other international versions of ICD-10 P83.4 may differ.
- Noninfective mastitis of newborn
Codes: = Billable
P83 Other conditions of integument specific to newborn
- P83.4 Breast engorgement of newborn
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.