Other conditions of integument specific to newborn P83
- P83 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM P83 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of P83 - other international versions of ICD-10 P83 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- congenital malformations of skin and integument (Q80-Q84)
- hydrops fetalis due to hemolytic disease (P56.-)
- neonatal skin infection (P39.4)
- staphylococcal scalded skin syndrome (L00)
Codes: = Billable
P83 Other conditions of integument specific to newborn
- P83.0 Sclerema neonatorum
- P83.1 Neonatal erythema toxicum
- P83.2 Hydrops fetalis not due to hemolytic disease
- P83.3 Other and unspecified edema specific to newborn
- P83.4 Breast engorgement of newborn
- P83.5 Congenital hydrocele
- P83.6 Umbilical polyp of newborn
- P83.8 Other specified conditions of integument specific to newborn
- P83.9 Condition of the integument specific to newborn, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.