Stage 3 necrotizing enterocolitis in newborn P77.3
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Stage 3 necrotizing enterocolitis in newborn" is "P77.3". P77.3 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- P77.3 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM P77.3 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of P77.3 - other international versions of ICD-10 P77.3 may differ.
- Necrotizing enterocolitis with perforation
- Necrotizing enterocolitis with pneumatosis and perforation
Codes: = Billable
P77 Necrotizing enterocolitis of newborn
- P77.3 Stage 3 necrotizing enterocolitis in newborn
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.