Other transitory neonatal electrolyte and metabolic disturbances P74
- P74 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM P74 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of P74 - other international versions of ICD-10 P74 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
P74 Other transitory neonatal electrolyte and metabolic disturbances
- P74.0 Late metabolic acidosis of newborn
- P74.1 Dehydration of newborn
- P74.2 Disturbances of sodium balance of newborn
- P74.3 Disturbances of potassium balance of newborn
- P74.4 Other transitory electrolyte disturbances of newborn
- P74.5 Transitory tyrosinemia of newborn
- P74.6 Transitory hyperammonemia of newborn
- P74.8 Other transitory metabolic disturbances of newborn
- P74.9 Transitory metabolic disturbance of newborn, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.