Transitory disorders of carbohydrate metabolism specific to newborn P70
- P70 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM P70 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of P70 - other international versions of ICD-10 P70 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
P70 Transitory disorders of carbohydrate metabolism specific to newborn
- P70.0 Syndrome of infant of mother with gestational diabetes
- P70.1 Syndrome of infant of a diabetic mother
- P70.2 Neonatal diabetes mellitus
- P70.3 Iatrogenic neonatal hypoglycemia
- P70.4 Other neonatal hypoglycemia
- P70.8 Other transitory disorders of carbohydrate metabolism of newborn
- P70.9 Transitory disorder of carbohydrate metabolism of newborn, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.