Transient neonatal neutropenia P61.5
- P61.5 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM P61.5 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of P61.5 - other international versions of ICD-10 P61.5 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- congenital neutropenia (nontransient) (D70.0)
Codes: = Billable
P61 Other perinatal hematological disorders
- P61.5 Transient neonatal neutropenia
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.