Other perinatal hematological disorders P61
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other perinatal hematological disorders" is "P61". P61 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- P61 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM P61 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of P61 - other international versions of ICD-10 P61 may differ.
- transient hypogammaglobulinemia of infancy (D80.7)
Codes: = Billable
P61 Other perinatal hematological disorders
- P61.0 Transient neonatal thrombocytopenia
- P61.1 Polycythemia neonatorum
- P61.2 Anemia of prematurity
- P61.3 Congenital anemia from fetal blood loss
- P61.4 Other congenital anemias, not elsewhere classified
- P61.5 Transient neonatal neutropenia
- P61.6 Other transient neonatal disorders of coagulation
- P61.8 Other specified perinatal hematological disorders
- P61.9 Perinatal hematological disorder, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.