Neonatal jaundice from other and unspecified causes P59
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Neonatal jaundice from other and unspecified causes" is "P59". P59 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- P59 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM P59 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of P59 - other international versions of ICD-10 P59 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
P59 Neonatal jaundice from other and unspecified causes
- P59.0 Neonatal jaundice associated with preterm delivery
- P59.1 Inspissated bile syndrome
- P59.2 Neonatal jaundice from other and unspecified hepatocellular damage
- P59.3 Neonatal jaundice from breast milk inhibitor
- P59.8 Neonatal jaundice from other specified causes
- P59.9 Neonatal jaundice, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.