Hydrops fetalis due to hemolytic disease P56
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Hydrops fetalis due to hemolytic disease" is "P56". P56 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- P56 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM P56 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of P56 - other international versions of ICD-10 P56 may differ.
- hydrops fetalis NOS (P83.2)
Codes: = Billable
- P56 Hydrops fetalis due to hemolytic disease
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.