Neonatal cutaneous hemorrhage P54.5
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Neonatal cutaneous hemorrhage" is "P54.5". P54.5 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- P54.5 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM P54.5 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of P54.5 - other international versions of ICD-10 P54.5 may differ.
- Neonatal bruising
- Neonatal ecchymoses
- Neonatal petechiae
- Neonatal superficial hematomata
Codes: = Billable
P54 Other neonatal hemorrhages
- P54.5 Neonatal cutaneous hemorrhage
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.