Neonatal hematemesis P54.0
- P54.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM P54.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of P54.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 P54.0 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- neonatal hematemesis due to swallowed maternal blood (P78.2)
Codes: = Billable
P54 Other neonatal hemorrhages
- P54.0 Neonatal hematemesis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.