Other neonatal hemorrhages P54
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other neonatal hemorrhages" is "P54". P54 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- P54 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM P54 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of P54 - other international versions of ICD-10 P54 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
P54 Other neonatal hemorrhages
- P54.0 Neonatal hematemesis
- P54.1 Neonatal melena
- P54.2 Neonatal rectal hemorrhage
- P54.3 Other neonatal gastrointestinal hemorrhage
- P54.4 Neonatal adrenal hemorrhage
- P54.5 Neonatal cutaneous hemorrhage
- P54.6 Neonatal vaginal hemorrhage
- P54.8 Other specified neonatal hemorrhages
- P54.9 Neonatal hemorrhage, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.