Neonatal conjunctivitis and dacryocystitis P39.1
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Neonatal conjunctivitis and dacryocystitis" is "P39.1". P39.1 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- P39.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM P39.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of P39.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 P39.1 may differ.
- Neonatal chlamydial conjunctivitis
- Ophthalmia neonatorum NOS
- gonococcal conjunctivitis (A54.31)
Codes: = Billable
P39 Other infections specific to the perinatal period
- P39.1 Neonatal conjunctivitis and dacryocystitis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.