Other infections specific to the perinatal period P39
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other infections specific to the perinatal period" is "P39". P39 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- P39 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM P39 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of P39 - other international versions of ICD-10 P39 may differ.
- code to identify organism or specific infection
Codes: = Billable
P39 Other infections specific to the perinatal period
- P39.0 Neonatal infective mastitis
- P39.1 Neonatal conjunctivitis and dacryocystitis
- P39.2 Intra-amniotic infection affecting newborn, not elsewhere classified
- P39.3 Neonatal urinary tract infection
- P39.4 Neonatal skin infection
- P39.8 Other specified infections specific to the perinatal period
- P39.9 Infection specific to the perinatal period, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.