Congenital toxoplasmosis P37.1
- P37.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM P37.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of P37.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 P37.1 may differ.
- Hydrocephalus due to congenital toxoplasmosis
Codes: = Billable
P37 Other congenital infectious and parasitic diseases
- P37.1 Congenital toxoplasmosis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.