Other congenital infectious and parasitic diseases P37
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other congenital infectious and parasitic diseases" is "P37". P37 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- P37 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM P37 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of P37 - other international versions of ICD-10 P37 may differ.
Type 2 Excludes:
Codes: = Billable
P37 Other congenital infectious and parasitic diseases
- P37.0 Congenital tuberculosis
- P37.1 Congenital toxoplasmosis
- P37.2 Neonatal (disseminated) listeriosis
- P37.3 Congenital falciparum malaria
- P37.4 Other congenital malaria
- P37.5 Neonatal candidiasis
- P37.8 Other specified congenital infectious and parasitic diseases
- P37.9 Congenital infectious or parasitic disease, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.