Congenital viral diseases P35
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Congenital viral diseases" is "P35". P35 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- P35 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM P35 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of P35 - other international versions of ICD-10 P35 may differ.
- infections acquired in utero or during birth
Codes: = Billable
- P35 Congenital viral diseases
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.