Cardiovascular disorders originating in the perinatal period P29
- P29 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM P29 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of P29 - other international versions of ICD-10 P29 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- congenital malformations of the circulatory system (Q20-Q28)
Codes: = Billable
P29 Cardiovascular disorders originating in the perinatal period
- P29.0 Neonatal cardiac failure
- P29.1 Neonatal cardiac dysrhythmia
- P29.2 Neonatal hypertension
- P29.3 Persistent fetal circulation
- P29.4 Transient myocardial ischemia in newborn
- P29.8 Other cardiovascular disorders originating in the perinatal period
- P29.9 Cardiovascular disorder originating in the perinatal period, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.