Pulmonary hemorrhage originating in the perinatal period P26
- P26 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM P26 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of P26 - other international versions of ICD-10 P26 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- acute idiopathic hemorrhage in infants over 28 days old (R04.81)
Codes: = Billable
- P26 Pulmonary hemorrhage originating in the perinatal period
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.