Meconium aspiration with respiratory symptoms P24.01
- P24.01 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM P24.01 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of P24.01 - other international versions of ICD-10 P24.01 may differ.
- Meconium aspiration pneumonia
- Meconium aspiration pneumonitis
- Meconium aspiration syndrome NOS
- code to identify any secondary pulmonary hypertension, if applicable (I27.2-)
Codes: = Billable
P24 Neonatal aspiration
P24.0 Meconium aspiration
- P24.01 Meconium aspiration with respiratory symptoms
- P24.0 Meconium aspiration
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.