Metabolic acidemia in newborn P19
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Metabolic acidemia in newborn" is "P19". P19 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- P19 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM P19 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of P19 - other international versions of ICD-10 P19 may differ.
- metabolic acidemia in newborn
Codes: = Billable
- P19 Metabolic acidemia in newborn
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.