Other birth injuries P15
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other birth injuries" is "P15". P15 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- P15 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM P15 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of P15 - other international versions of ICD-10 P15 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
P15 Other birth injuries
- P15.0 Birth injury to liver
- P15.1 Birth injury to spleen
- P15.2 Sternomastoid injury due to birth injury
- P15.3 Birth injury to eye
- P15.4 Birth injury to face
- P15.5 Birth injury to external genitalia
- P15.6 Subcutaneous fat necrosis due to birth injury
- P15.8 Other specified birth injuries
- P15.9 Birth injury, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.