Abnormal findings on neonatal screening P09
- P09 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM P09 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of P09 - other international versions of ICD-10 P09 may differ.
- code to identify signs, symptoms and conditions associated with the screening
- nonspecific serologic evidence of human immunodeficiency virus [HIV] (R75)
Codes: = Billable
P09 Abnormal findings on neonatal screening
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.