Newborn affected by maternal use of cannabis P04.81
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Newborn affected by maternal use of cannabis" is "P04.81". P04.81 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- P04.81 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM P04.81 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of P04.81 - other international versions of ICD-10 P04.81 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
P04 Newborn affected by noxious substances transmitted via placenta or breast milk
P04.8 Newborn affected by other maternal noxious substances
- P04.81 Newborn affected by maternal use of cannabis
- P04.8 Newborn affected by other maternal noxious substances
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.