Newborn affected by maternal use of alcohol P04.3
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Newborn affected by maternal use of alcohol" is "P04.3". P04.3 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- P04.3 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM P04.3 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of P04.3 - other international versions of ICD-10 P04.3 may differ.
- fetal alcohol syndrome (Q86.0)
Codes: = Billable
P04 Newborn affected by noxious substances transmitted via placenta or breast milk
- P04.3 Newborn affected by maternal use of alcohol
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.