Newborn affected by surgical procedure on mother P00.6
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Newborn affected by surgical procedure on mother" is "P00.6". P00.6 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- P00.6 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM P00.6 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of P00.6 - other international versions of ICD-10 P00.6 may differ.
- Newborn affected by amniocentesis
- Cesarean delivery for present delivery (P03.4)
- damage to placenta from amniocentesis, Cesarean delivery or surgical induction (P02.1)
- previous surgery to uterus or pelvic organs (P03.89)
- newborn affected by complication of (fetal) intrauterine procedure (P96.5)
Codes: = Billable
P00 Newborn affected by maternal conditions that may be unrelated to present pregnancy
- P00.6 Newborn affected by surgical procedure on mother
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.