Newborn affected by maternal conditions that may be unrelated to present pregnancy P00
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Newborn affected by maternal conditions that may be unrelated to present pregnancy" is "P00". P00 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- P00 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM P00 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of P00 - other international versions of ICD-10 P00 may differ.
- any current condition in newborn
- encounter for observation of newborn for suspected diseases and conditions ruled out (Z05.-)
- newborn affected by maternal complications of pregnancy (P01.-)
- newborn affected by maternal endocrine and metabolic disorders (P70-P74)
- newborn affected by noxious substances transmitted via placenta or breast milk (P04.-)
Codes: = Billable
P00 Newborn affected by maternal conditions that may be unrelated to present pregnancy
- P00.0 Newborn affected by maternal hypertensive disorders
- P00.1 Newborn affected by maternal renal and urinary tract diseases
- P00.2 Newborn affected by maternal infectious and parasitic diseases
- P00.3 Newborn affected by other maternal circulatory and respiratory diseases
- P00.4 Newborn affected by maternal nutritional disorders
- P00.5 Newborn affected by maternal injury
- P00.6 Newborn affected by surgical procedure on mother
- P00.7 Newborn affected by other medical procedures on mother, not elsewhere classified
- P00.8 Newborn affected by other maternal conditions
- P00.9 Newborn affected by unspecified maternal condition
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.