Newborn affected by maternal factors and by complications of pregnancy, labor, and delivery P00-P04
The ICD10 section code for "Newborn affected by maternal factors and by complications of pregnancy, labor, and delivery" is P00-P04.
- These codes are for use when the listed maternal conditions are specified as the cause of confirmed morbidity or potential morbidity which have their origin in the perinatal period (before birth through the first 28 days after birth).
Codes: = Billable
- P00 Newborn affected by maternal conditions that may be unrelated to present pregnancy
- P01 Newborn affected by maternal complications of pregnancy
- P02 Newborn affected by complications of placenta, cord and membranes
- P03 Newborn affected by other complications of labor and delivery
- P04 Newborn affected by noxious substances transmitted via placenta or breast milk