Viral hepatitis complicating childbirth O98.42
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Viral hepatitis complicating childbirth" is "O98.42". O98.42 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- O98.42 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM O98.42 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of O98.42 - other international versions of ICD-10 O98.42 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
O98 Maternal infectious and parasitic diseases classifiable elsewhere but complicating pregnancy, childbirth and the puerperium
O98.4 Viral hepatitis complicating pregnancy, childbirth and the puerperium
- O98.42 Viral hepatitis complicating childbirth
- O98.4 Viral hepatitis complicating pregnancy, childbirth and the puerperium
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.