Gonorrhea complicating the puerperium O98.23
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Gonorrhea complicating the puerperium" is "O98.23". O98.23 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- O98.23 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM O98.23 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of O98.23 - other international versions of ICD-10 O98.23 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
O98 Maternal infectious and parasitic diseases classifiable elsewhere but complicating pregnancy, childbirth and the puerperium
O98.2 Gonorrhea complicating pregnancy, childbirth and the puerperium
- O98.23 Gonorrhea complicating the puerperium
- O98.2 Gonorrhea complicating pregnancy, childbirth and the puerperium
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.